Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dreams do Come ture!!

So I've come to the conclusion that I can predict the future with my dreams!!!! Here are some Examples...
The night before my sister had her first baby, I dreamed that she gave birth and that it was a girl, and it happened the next day
One night I dreamed that I was riding in an elevator and it started falling and it crashed and all the glass for the mirrors shattered. The next day when I came home from school I found the elevator to my dorm room was being worked on, they were replacing all the mirrors, thus they were shattering the old ones to remove them!
One night I dreamed that my parents car got broken into and a few weeks later it did!
One night i dreamed that my previous room mate Adrienne called me, that my other room mate, Sarah, got engaged and that Jordan and I got back together. The next day, Adrienne did call me. Sarah didn't get engaged but she told me how here mom was looking at places in Maryland to hold a wedding reception. And a few weeks later, Jordan and I DID get back together!!
And the most recent one...I dreamed that my bike got stolen...a few weeks later it went missing...while it was missing I had two dreams that I found it...and today, I found it!!

WOW!! i have super human powers! I'm like Joseph of Egypt!

1 comment:

  1. tonight before you go to sleep please say to yourself. David will be rich, david will be rich. if you wouldn't mind that would be great!:)

    ReplyDelete