Tuesday, August 24, 2010

UPDATE

Past...
I feel like the last two weeks have just been a blur! I can't even really tell you what has happend.  All I know is that Jordan and I finished Anatomy, and we've been spending a lot of time working at our various jobs.  OH AND we've developed a new addiction to watching heros, it has consumed every amount of spare time we have, we really need to get over it.
Future...
Jordan starts school tomorow! I'm really not ready for a new semester, our break wasn't long enough :( However, this weekend we're going to SLC to celebrate Jordan's B-Day, we're staying at the little america.  I'm super excited because I love hotels, and it will be nice to have two day with no responsibilities!!
Then I will have to start school on Monday.  Its going to be the craziest semester of my life!! Here's what its going to look like:
18.5 credits
an intenship at a dance studio
teaching a class at another dance studio
working at my job on campus
being an RA for our apartment complex
Ballet club president
visiting teaching coordinator
choreographing my senior project
and applying to grad school at the U
but then I will graduate!!!! i'm so excited!

Jordan's semester will be quite busy too, he's taking chemistry II, chemistry lab, biology, advanced writing, and physics.  As well as working at the MTC, doing some pharmacy shadowing, and tackling the RA thing with me.

Lets hope we survive!!!

1 comment: