Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bored!

So growing up me and my siblings were never allowed to say that we were "bored"  or my mom would find some horrible chore for us to do. And I really think that was a great teaching method, it made me realize that there is always something to do.  But right now I have to go against this and flat out say I'm bored!! I'm sitting here at the Branbury clubhouse for a 5pm-11pm shift. Jordan is at work so I'm all alone.....I completed all the filing....since I'm done with school I don't have any homework....I finished choreographing the dances for my classes' end of the year recital....since our ward was dissolved I don't have a calling to magnify....really all that is left to do is surf the web and blog.  So I decided to search for the most awesome videos and add them to this post.  I'll be doing a service to myself and anyone else out there who happens to be bored and needs something to do, ENJOY!
I hope I can dance like this when I'm a grandma.
This is how Jordan reacted when he got his first kiss from me ;)
This kids definitely has guts.
I have a feeling this kid is going to go far


Well thats all the videos I could find before I got bored of looking for videos, it wasn't as entertaining as I though it would be.....

2 comments:

  1. I'm at work, so I can't watch the vids, but man, sounds like a long night at the clubhouse! I'll watch the vids when I'm bored later :)

    ReplyDelete