Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Nuevo Mexico

I spent all last week in New Mexico with family.  It started when my parents and brother and sister-in-law decided to come up for the BYU vs UofU football game.  I thought it would be fun to drive back to New Mexico with them and then fly back to Utah a week later.  So that is what happened.  I had to leave Jordan behind so he could do the school thing, but I was kind enough to make him meals to feed him while I was gone.  Norah and I took the 10 hour drive to New Mexico and she did amazing, she really only cried once thank goodness! When we got to Albuquerque I go to see lots of family and one friend.  The sad part is that I woke up on Tuesday feeling really sick and by Thursday I was in the urgent care being told I had a kidney infection.  I continued to be pretty sick until Saturday afternoon and then I left on Monday.  So I didn't get to do anything really, but I was around family which was so awesome.  I was so grateful to have extra hands to help with Norah while I sat around being sick. Here are some pictures...

Norah and Matea meet for the first time (cousins)

Grandad and his two newest grandchildren

Sonora, Norah's cousin, and the cutest 2 year old I have ever seen!!

Hagan, Norah's cousin

Norah got really attached to her grandad

Four cousins, missing three others

Matching!!

attempted faux hawk 

No comments:

Post a Comment