Saturday, May 22, 2010

I need to be a better blogger, starting now

Ok, so I'm going to try and be better at this whole blogging thing.  I'll get all caught up with this post and then try to be consistent from her on out!
The last five months of blissful married life!!! :)
We LOVE our apple peeler we got at our wedding! it makes the apple all swirly like this! We use it on a consistent basis, for apples, potatoes, and pears! 


This was our first sunday going to church as a married couple!!


Jordan likes to pretend he's a ninja, it thoroughly entertains me!


This comforter is our pride and joy, we bought it with our wedding money and it is super nice!!!


We love to record songs onto Jordan's computer and edit them, he has some pretty cool stuff!!


4 months of marriage :)


not a very good picture, but this is ballet showcase doing a dance I choreographed, they are awesome!!


Jordan had to say good bye to his missionaries, he hopes to get letters soon


my first day of spring semester, holding onto two PB and J's!

Jordan studying for his last final of the semester, poor boy :(

We got a new laptop!! it is so much nicer than what we had, and you can draw cool pictures like these on it!!!

I drew this one while I was away from Jordan in NM :)

I got bored one night and Jordan let me do this to his hair! I'm pretty good !

And five months of Marriage!
We are loving it and we look forward to what the future has in store! There now I'm caught up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment