Saturday, May 22, 2010

One Semester Ends Another Begins

Well I finished winter semester last month with much happiness! I celebrated by flying home and visiting the family while leaving Jordan behind to finish his finals.  It was such a wonderful break but it was sad to leave Jordan behind.  I learned a few things while I was home, alcohol ruins people's lives, date night was a ridiculously raunchy movie, I have the cutest nieces and nephews in the world, Albuquerque is ranked #2 for crime (and believably so), and Thai food is AMAZING!!!!
These are my nieces and nephew who live in Albuquerque, Hagan, Anodyne, and Sanora. They are soooo cute, and I'm sad I can't see them more often.
NO picture can ever prove just how cute they are but here a few more for fun :)
Anodyne!

Hagan
AND lets not forget my handsome and equally cute nephews in California!

DARLING!

and here they are all together.  I hope my kids are this cute!

Well, when I got back from NM I started spring semester.  I'm taking Kinesiology, and Statistics, definitely not the easiest combination of classes.  Jordan also has a tough schedule, Physics and Chemistry! The good news is there is only one month left of the semester and I get to graduate in December!! I'm super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment