Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jordan you are the BEST!!


This post is dedicated to Jordan, Its a note I wrote to Jordan to let him know how much I appreciate him. I'm posting it so all my family and friends can understand just how great he is and how much he means to me....


Jordan I am so lucky to know you and to have you as my boyfriend. I see more and more everyday how perfect you are for me! I want you to know I recognize and truly appreciate everything you do for me. Even though some things may seem simple and silly the following list is entirely sincere and all of it means so much to me! I love you!
The Things You Do For Me That Make Me Love You
You enjoy shopping with me!
You support me in my crazy plans.
You cook with me
You clean with me and for me
You exercise with me
You teach me guitar
You cheer me on when I lift weights
You play five pound dance with me
You take me to work and pick me up
You let me use your car
You watch Disney movies with me and sing along
You always put on a happy face for me
You go to the temple with me
You encourage me to give it my best
You are soooo studsome!
You teach me Chinese
You carve pumpkins with me
You take me to Haunted Houses and let me hold on to you when I’m scared
You buy me dinner!
You gave me the best birthday I could ever ask for!!!
You play a do run run run with me
You take me to comedy sports
You text me during work to keep me entertained
You call me in the morning to wake me up
You let me call you in the morning to wake you up
You read scriptures with me
You tell me all your secrets
You make me hearts out of paper and money
You tell me I’m beautiful
You listen to girly music with me
You stay when I ask you to stay
You go swimming and camping with me even though you don’t like it
You put up with my clinginess
You watch what not to wear with me
You give up watching sports for me
You massage my shoulders while I’m doing the dishes
You drove me to New Mexico, Colorado, and California
You play the guitar for me
You helped me create a sweet hand shake
You give me Ice Cream
You take me to lunch
You ride bikes with me
You let me join your family for delicious dinners
You bought me the sweetest pen ever!
You ALWAYS open my car door
You cancel plans for me
You play pick-up sticks with me

1 comment:

  1. this is sweet. Also that is a really good picture of you two!

    ReplyDelete