Friday, August 14, 2009

Sometimes I Worry Myself




I did so many things wrong at work today that I can officially call myself an idiot!


Let's talk about it...


1. I went to go take measurements and pictures of furniture only to have to return ten minutes later because I did it all wrong!

2. I made about five unnecessary phone calls that made me look like an idiot

3. I had to reprint four different things at five different times because I did it in portrait form when it was supposed to be landscape
4. I saved a document in the wrong folder and made my boss freak out because she couldn't find it

5. I filled out a specification form for a file cabinet completely wrong, and once again felt the wrath of my boss

6. I picked out ten fabrics for my boss, guess how many she liked...one! only one!

7. I put together a form for paints in a building only to find out after I had finished the whole thing that I was putting in the wrong information!

8. Once I put in the right information I printed it and then realized I still had a bunch more information to put in

9. I wrote in the wrong price zone for a chair someone ordered, which would have cost them 100 extra dollars if my boss didn't catch it
10. I used a camera to take pictures of furniture and then locked it up before I got the pictures of the darn thing

11. I put together a form for my boss only to have her point out that I spelled 'below' with two L's

I really worry myself sometimes!

On a happier note, I'm still alive, and I still have a job! And even though I've done all of these dumb things I'm still happy, and surprisingly not discouraged!

1 comment:

  1. Why would you want to post this to the world? Every one makes mistakes but most just cover them up. You are not an idiot if you learn from your mistakes. Idiots can't learn and that isn't you. Of course we all want to look on top of our game with our boss but even bosses make mistakes. The only difference is they are really good and covering them up or blaming someone else.

    ReplyDelete